frizzle,silkie,Cuckoo Maran,Showgirl,EE,Polish-Follow up thread

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by thepetpaw, Mar 26, 2009.

1. thepetpaw

thepetpaw Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 27, 2008
    Tennessee
    ******************************I have 25+ E G G S for sale $20 includes shipping ****************************************-

I have been sending 30 e g g s in each order...WOW is that a deal you get thirty E G G S for 20 bucks and that includes shipping. I am trying to get a frizzled light Brahma and a frizzled polish...want that be pretty!

In the pen I have 10 Showgirls, white, black, splash with 2 showgirl roos,
    Silver laced polish, golden laced polish, white crested black polish, white crested blue polish, light brahma, welsummers, cuckoo marans, EE, Red Sizzles, 2 blue cochin, partrige cochin and RIR and a frizzled turken roo. You could get anything out of this mix...there is a good chance of getting alot of pure breeds and also a chance of getting some great showgirl mixes.

$20.00 includes shipping

I****************************** Have fresh eggs to ship more orders for the week of *******************************

******************************* A P R I L 5 - 10 *******************************************

***************************************** E G G S will be shipped daily *****************************************

there is a possibility to get a duck E G G or two - shown is my pair of ducks.....excuse the girls they are a bit dirty---it stormed last night and they helped me clean the yard and searched though the mud for bugs!!!!

Pm me or send $20.00 to pay pal address

[email protected]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2009
  2. addicted2chicks

addicted2chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2009
    Michigan
    I sent you a PM!

3. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    [​IMG]

gosh dang it.... i need more $$$ [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
  4. thepetpaw

Jul 27, 2008
    Tennessee
    I need two more takers...so far we have sold through Saturday shipping....need a couple for Monday....any takers?

5. imaleomom

imaleomom Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2008
    SC
    Don't tempt me. I already have a bator full of your eggs....

6. BellLisamo

BellLisamo Diagnosed w/ Muscovitis

Feb 7, 2009
    Tombstone, AZ
    working on getting the money for $$$. [​IMG] I hope i can get the monday ones!

7. shanebeas

shanebeas Out Of The Brooder

Jan 12, 2009
    Saint Pauls ,NC
    nice pic [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  8. DutchChicky

DutchChicky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2008
    S.Jersey
    Just paypaled you $20
    Without telling my husband ,he thinks i'm nuts, addicted an totally out of control!!!
    Is he right? [​IMG]
    YES I AM !!
    need more eggs like a hole in my head!![​IMG]
    But would love to have some Welsummers, dark eggs, that way I have bleu, white, beige and then brown egg layers!! YIPEE. Was taken aback how much Black Copper Marans cost , so will try the welsummers [​IMG]
    Have no frizzles yet and lwould ove to get a couple of bleu hens, so together nice combo offered here!!

9. thepetpaw

Jul 27, 2008
    Tennessee
    Thanks - I hope you enjoy....

Joni

10. DutchChicky

DutchChicky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2008
    S.Jersey
    Hello Joni
    Just was going to give you my wishlist, even though I know you probably can't do that, was just hoping if you had more eggs from the one ,I'd rather have some more of the breed i'd like, IF you have those extra anyway. No biggie if you can't !!
    Would love some eggs of your Cuckoo marans and Wlesummers, red Sizzle or any sizzle, I don't have any of those, any cochin you have, the blue Cochin looks beautifull!!!!! A couple off EE and blue polish wold be great too. Just hatched a couple of black one 2 days ago.
    Thanks a bunch, looking forward to filing the Bator with some more eggs!!
    Sincerely, Michella

tried to PM , but ws full

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by