I have several chickens that were hatched in February/March timeframe and need new homes. All were hand-reared and are used to be held by my 5 year old daughter who holds them daily. That doesn't mean they run up to her (unless she has treats) but they are pretty docile when caught. All were raised together. I just don't have the room for so many cockerels and the hens aren't working with my more dominant birds.
- You can have a pullet FREE if you take a cock.
- Cocks free
- Pullets $10 unless you take a cock
- 1 platinum d'uccle pullet
- 1 white d'uccle cockerel
- 1 ginger-colored frizzle cockerel
- 1 black-colored frizzle pullet
- 1 white silkie cockerel