Frizzle White Rooster in New Jersey Needs a Home

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by TheChickenProject, Jan 16, 2013.

1. TheChickenProject

TheChickenProject Out Of The Brooder

May 20, 2010
    Free. Located in Forked River, NJ
    Rooster is less than a year old. I already have one rooster, two is too many for the neighbors. Bird is not aggressive
    [​IMG][/IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. cruz

cruz New Egg

Jan 16, 2013
    Hello I'm looking for a white rooster to replace the one we lost during sandy, my family adored him anyone could pick him up really cool bird, does yours have feathers on feet

3. TheChickenProject

May 20, 2010
    I just asked my daughter about the feathers. She says he does. I'll try and find a better photo.
    As for his temperament, we can pick him up and hold him. He is a little skittish of people and the hens peck at him also.

The mother is a white Americana (Easter Egger) and the father a black frizzle bantam.

What happened to your flock during Sandy?

4. cruz

cruz New Egg

Jan 16, 2013
    They all drowned except 2 out of 15, I live near the bay which flooded because of the ocean.

5. TheChickenProject

May 20, 2010
    Wow! Sorry to hear that. I also live near the bay. I know a lot of people who lost their homes. It's a tough time right now and this cold weather sure doesn't help.

6. cruz

cruz New Egg

Jan 16, 2013
    Just curious do you still have the white rooster ,looking for one for my hens they seem lost without a man around feel free to email me [email protected]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by