1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

Frizzle

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by sharrielee, Apr 1, 2019.

1. sharrielee

sharrielee In the Brooder

Apr 1, 2019
    Spokane, Washington
    Hi I am looking for a new Frizzle cochin bantam. I lost my rooster last night :(
    I live in Eastern Washington. Anyone know of someone who has any available?
    Thanks!

2. Thejperez

Thejperez Crowing

Oct 7, 2014
    Florida
    If we lived closer I'd gladly give you my cockerel. I hope you find a new boy soon!
    Photo Editor-20190124_133644.jpg
    Photo Editor-20190401_161833.jpg

sharrielee likes this.
  3. sharrielee

Apr 1, 2019
    Spokane, Washington
    OHHHH! bummer you are so far away!

Thejperez likes this.
  4. aart

aart Chicken Juggler!

Nov 27, 2012
    SW Michigan
    My Coop
    Quick, hatch some of his eggs!

Birds of a Feather and Thejperez like this.
  5. New2Chicks97

New2Chicks97 Songster

Jul 3, 2018
    Washington State
    East Farm Feeds is getting some Bantam Cochin Frizzles Friday April 5th. They will have blue, black, red and white. I know that isn’t a guarantee of a new roo as they are straight run but it’s an option. East Farm Feeds takes in roosters to rehome so you might see if they have any.

Are you a member of any of the local Facebook poultry pages? I belong to several and there are always available roosters and people often post their ISO posts there too. New Spokane Chicken Co-op, Spokane Chicken Mamas, Spokane Cluckers, Spokane CDA Chicken Community and Education.

6. sharrielee

Apr 1, 2019
    Spokane, Washington
    Thank you so much for the information. I was able to find a roo yesterday on craigslist actually, but I will also check out East Farm Feeds too. Maybe get some new ladies.
    As for Facebook, no, I don't Facebook at all, but again thanks for the info!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: