frizzled cochins, cockatiels, silkie, showgirl for sale, PA(pics)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by therealsilkiechick, Nov 10, 2008.

1. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    pick up only or meet within distance. will only consider shipping for frizzled cochin cockeral it is to cold here to ship babies and i don't have chick boxes.

blue bantam frizzled cochin cockeral(has a little brass in neck but beautiful frizzle) proven breeder about 8mths old- $15 only selling due to other roos pick on him he is to gentle and very handleable and i have 3 other frizzled roos i'm keeping.
    [​IMG]

youngsters in brooder some half moulted in some looseing last of down feathers- about 8-10 wks old? i can't remember hatch date,lol. sorry pics r dark had to use my cell phone to take them.

smooth splash cochin roo-$5
    smooth blue cochin roo-$5
    *these 2 should carry frizzle gene i have all frizzled roos in the pen.
    [​IMG]

splash silkie unsexed- $5
    splash showgirl unsexed- $15
    [​IMG]

in next 3 days i will have peeps also for several breeds, they started pipping today but due the 12th. will try to add pics asap. if interested pm or post my zip is 15851 if u want to mapquest it. will also consider trades as well.
    thanks,
    silkie

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  2. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    also have 7 normal gray cockatiel breeders pick up ONLY way to cold to ship them. i have boys and girls. asking $50 ea for them or possible trade. will take less if go in pairs.

they r all 1-3 years old all in good health and proven breeders with the exception of my rocky. when i got him he was a rescue and had flown into a ceiling fan he does have a broken wing that was healed when i got him. he flies and is not a handicap it does not disable him in any way just he cannot fly as high as the others or as far. he does everything normal with the exception of when he got hurt he learned to eat with his feet like a parrot and dip his food in water. so he eats both ways or yells for foot treats sometimes,lol.

if someone wanted to take them all a once i also have a lutino girl and whitefaces i'd take $50 ea firm for them but will only sell them if all the tiels go in one big lot otherwise i wish to keep these ones here with me. i can vent sex all of them if needed also since some look identical. none of them r related.

if u'd like more info or details on anyone please pm me.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2008
  3. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    i will have peeps available soon as hatch is done if someone close to me is interested so far i got 18 peeps, there is buff silkies, white silkies, white showgirls, blue silkie, splash showgirls and seramas with lots more pips to go!! if u r interested let me know and i will let u know when hatch is done what is available after i take out what i want to keep for futer breeders. i'll take pics of em all once hatch is done.
    thanks,
    silkie

4. NewChickenMom

NewChickenMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2008
    Omaha, NE
    would you be willing to ship?

5. Namaste Mama

Namaste Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 18, 2008
    AZ
    :)Did you get me PM? I'm interested in them.

6. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    i only have 2 adult shippers, i don't have anything to ship babies.

7. NewChickenMom

NewChickenMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2008
    Omaha, NE
    well, if you did want to ship, i'd be interested in some showgirl and cochin/frizzle babies.

8. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    i would rather not ship if i don't have to since it is getting colder here and it is kinda a pain to do. my prob is i don't have boxes here to ship them either.

9. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    You have beautiful birds! I'm not in the mood to keep chicks during winter, plus your 3 1/2 hours away. Otherwise I would take the silkie chicks in a heartbeat.

10. dobe627

dobe627 New Egg

Oct 8, 2007
    southern PA
    I would love to get some more polish if you ever get any. Tried to PM you. I live in the york Pa area but go to Big Run alot ( my mom, sister, and brother) all live there. So could easily pick up. If you don't know where Big run is it is Halfway between punxsy and dubois. About 20 min from you I think. Cathy.
    PS I have thought about silkies but are they alot of work?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by