Frizzled EEs, Gray Silkie,Red Cochin bantam, etc. VA or CT/MA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Frazzled, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Frazzled

Frazzled Out Of The Brooder

Mar 8, 2007
    I'm selling some of my frizzled EEs. I only have frizzled roosters at this point, but put them with your EE hens or I can pair them up with some of my pullets for $20.00 a pair and get more frizzles! I'm selling the cockerels for $8.oo each pick up only in Virginia (any time )or Connecticut/Mass( the week of Aug. 11.) Also for sale...Gray Silkie cockerel $5.00, Red Cochin pair $20.00 plus free extra cockerel (would like them to go together) Partridge Cochin pullet standard $15.00, and 3 Red Turken roosters standard to a good pet only home (can be seperated). All of the above are 4 months old and are supper healthy! Please email me with any questions, and I will send pictures not sure how to post them here!
    Frazzled
    [email protected]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 1, 2008
  2. Frazzled

Mar 8, 2007
    I just added some pictures, working on getting the rest added!
    Thanks,
    Frazzled

3. wildernessdweller

wildernessdweller Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2008
    burnham, maine
    How far north in Mass are you coming?

any chance you'd trade for ducklings, guinea keets??? I have plenty of both but little money.

I'd dearly love 2 pair of Frizzled EE's (they are STANDARDS right?) Maybe a red turken roo too......

4. Frazzled

Mar 8, 2007
    I sent you a message... yes the frizzled EEs are standard, and I may be interested in trades!
    Thanks,
    Frazzled

5. nhnanna

nhnanna Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2008
    The chicken coop
    I just want to say that you have beautiful birds and hopefully you will still be selling eggs next spring. [​IMG]

6. Frazzled

Mar 8, 2007
    Thank you! Yes I will be selling eggs in the spring, keep me in mind![​IMG]
    Frazzled

7. UnttouchableRose

UnttouchableRose Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2008
    Blountville, TN
    Where in VA are you located? I am in NEAST TN and would be very interested in a Frizzle EE Roo.

8. Frazzled

Mar 8, 2007
    Hi, I'm in Stafford VA, just off 95. We do travel a bit to softball tournaments. Not sure what the schedule looks like for the fall yet though.
    Thanks,
    Frazzled

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by