frizzled polish

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by k625, Oct 2, 2007.

1. k625

k625 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2007
    Florida
    Hey everyone. I know I posted similar to this the other day, but wanted to know if anyone had ANY frizzle polish they were looking to get rid of. I would preferably like young, and only 2. If you guys could help me out and let me know if you have any, or know of anyone.....I know im sounding like a broken record here, but there has got to be someone out there wanting to get rid of some young ones lol So please let me know anything!! Thanks so much!!

2. Sherris Backyard Beauties

Sherris Backyard Beauties Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 1, 2007
    Fort Pierce, Florida
    I have a Polish Bantam that I'm trying to find a home for. He's free if your interested, he's very friendly. Heres a couple pictures of him. Someone told me he might be a frizzle but I am new to the whole chicken thing. He's about a month older than the biggest picture. He's about 23 weeks old now.
    [​IMG]
    Here he was as a baby
    [​IMG]

3. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] you know that saying :beam me up scotty"? I used beam me up a frizzle when I saw this guys pic.....love him . wish I was closer !

4. k625

k625 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 14, 2007
    Florida
    aww what a cutie. Thanks so much for the pictures and all. I hopefully have 2 pullets in the mail today, arriving around 12:30, I am not ready for a rooster yet, but thanks so much for the offer. I hope you find a great home for him.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by