Frizzled Serama Pair

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by thecochincoop, May 16, 2011.

1. thecochincoop

thecochincoop Chillin' With My Peeps

This pair is currently laying fertile eggs. I have decided to get out of seramas and just keep a couple pets so I'm letting go of this beautiful pair. This roo has a lot of show potential, he doesnt squat on the table like a lot of my birds seem to do lol
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. JenEric Farms

JenEric Farms GOOGLE GENIUS

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    What a pretty pair!

3. bigb-71

bigb-71 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2011
    Ceder ridge CA
    can you tell me what they weigh and if they are A,B or bigger and have you gotten any baby's from them

4. thecochincoop

he weighs 16 oz and she is 14 oz. havn't gotten any babies yet but I have quite a few cooking in the bator

5. Diamante

Diamante Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2009
    Southwest, Ohio
    I want him sooo bad, lol. My silkie and serama both wont do there job as a broody so i wont even be able to have one of his babies from the hen you sold me. [​IMG] Im waiting and waiting for my silkie to go broody i think she was starting to yesturday, ill have to go check. [​IMG]
    Lisa

6. thecochincoop

Quote:how long have you waited for the silkie to go broody? usually those and cochins go broody at the drop of a hat

7. Diamante

Diamante Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2009
    Southwest, Ohio
    Ive had her in with the eggs for aleast a week now. [​IMG] She hatched silkies for me last yr so i guess shes just not in the mood lol.

8. thecochincoop

I have 2 hens that laid ALL winter and never went broody that just did about a week ago, might just take a little time to get them going, especially with the weather

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by