Frizzled Serama roo, Serama hen and pullet for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CrazyFowlFreak, Jun 24, 2011.

1. CrazyFowlFreak

CrazyFowlFreak Pine Hill Farm

Apr 24, 2009
    WV
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and a bad pic of the baby:
    [​IMG]

I have a Frizzled Serama rooster, his smooth hen, and their smooth feathered baby for sale. I have too many chickens and need to downsize. The roo is black, brown, white, and gold. The hen is a goldish color with black markings and the baby (about 6 weeks) is black and gold. I have no idea what the colors are really called as there are soooo many different colorations in the Seramas. The roo is less than a pound, as is the hen and baby. I don't have a scale to weigh them, sorry. The roo has plucked the hen's head a bit while doing his thing, but is otherwise a gentle, sweet boy. I have attached a picture of him snuggling in my arms. [​IMG]
    Pick up in Pipestem, WV. 25979, or you send me a box and pay for shipping and I'll send them to you that way.

Rooster:
    [​IMG]

and here is a pic of the baby at around 3 weeks old:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 24, 2011
  2. sodabottlebantams

sodabottlebantams Out Of The Brooder

May 31, 2011
    Alma, Georgia
    the rooster and hen are the same age i assume? have they always been paired together and how many eggs are you getting per week off of the hen?
    thanks

3. CrazyFowlFreak

CrazyFowlFreak Pine Hill Farm

Apr 24, 2009
    WV
    Quote:I got them in February and they were together then and have been since. Yes, the same age- around a year. I get an egg a day from Wanda.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by