Frizzles and sizzles eggs for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by jkcove08, May 12, 2008.

1. jkcove08

jkcove08 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2007
    Iowa
    Hey guys,
    I have all of my silkies and frizzles mixed together. There are a couple extra hens mixed in but my roos are silkie, frizzle, and a showgirl. I also have a couple frizzle NNs but I think they are a little young to lay yet. I am asking $18 for 12+ eggs and that will include shipping and delivery conformation. It will take 2 to 3 days to collect these so if interested let me know and I will start collecting today. When I have them I will email or pm you with my paypal addy. I will get some pics of them up in a little bit. Jenn

2. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    Do you have a frizzled roo with frizzled hens penned together ? Or frizzled roo with straight feathered hens and vice versa?

3. jkcove08

Apr 12, 2007
    Iowa
    Sorry, worded that wrong, I have showgirl and silkie roos in with the silkie and frizzle hens, I took all of the frizzle roos out so that we dont get frazzles... It is to early in the morning for me right now..lol There are a couple different hens that would end up a cross with the silkies and showgirl. One is a black tailed buff jap and I am not sure what the other is. These will all be small banty eggs. I also have one EE silkie cross but she is not laying yet either. Hope this clears things up. Jenn

4. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    it depends on my curent eggs. if i have a bad hatch i might order, if you have some on the 1st of june. i just wanted to make sure that there is no frizzle/frizzle going on , because i heard that two copies or so of that gene could be deadly.

5. jkcove08

Apr 12, 2007
    Iowa
    The double frizzle gene is not really deadly as much as it is bad feathering. When you get a double frizzle it is called a frazzle and the feathers are very brittle and twisted. All of these birds would carry the silkie gene or showgirl and could be frizzled. Here are a few pics of my birds. Jenn
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by