From polly the farmer's wife--Dave27889 is in physicial rehab.

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by dave27889, Mar 24, 2009.

1. dave27889

dave27889 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 27, 2007
    Washington, NC
    They are trying to put off the back operation for a few months. This will help with his health first. They are looking to do a 7 level refusion and clean out his spinal canal. They are also going to work on two other disc. Dave is trying to put it off to get in better shape. He had a 5 level fusion about 4 years ago and went away on the table for about 5 minutes. He knows anything can happen in surgery and we accept that. He just wants a little better quality of life.
    We are trying to get a laptop so dave can write and go online. We are like most of you and money is tight so it may take a while. Dave has filed for disability but it has been 9 months and one turn down and he refiled an apeal. We are pretty sure that it will go through now. We pray that it will anyway.
    Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers. We also would like to thank everyone that sent pm's to dave and myself. We thank all of you and pray for you also. I will try to up date as I can. I have taken a third job to help out and both of our kids are doing their part. My two other jobs are every other day so I am switching them outh with each other. We know a lot of you do the same. Hopefuly things will turn around for our country and things will be better.
    Well I am off to work. I have a sub until noon so I am going back to school. Prayers and good luck to all and thanks again to all. Thanks, The Woolard Family

2. ozark hen

ozark hen Living My Dream

Apr 4, 2007
    Mansfield, MO
    Prayers and good thoughts to you and your family [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. B. Saffles Farms

B. Saffles Farms Mr. Yappy Chickenizer

Nov 23, 2008
    Madisonville, TN
    Sending prayers your way. Tell Dave, to get well soon. We are praying for him and hurry up and get back on BYC. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by