From Teeny Tiny to OH GOODNESS

WindyOaksYokes

Songster
12 Years
Jul 17, 2007
Central Virginia
I can't believe this egg... oh my goodness it is the biggest one we have gotten since the girls have been laying! My first thought was "a duck egg? how the heck did she get in the nests???"
gig.gif

The first pic is the egg I posted the other day... the second pic is the one I got today... The size is 1 3/4" wide, 2 7/8" long and it is a little over 5 1/2" round!!! Just amazing it came out of a RIR!!!!!!!!
Tinyegg1.jpg

OHMYEgg2.jpg

With the 3 eggs you are showing in the pics you have eggs for pappa bear, mamma bear, and baby bear..lol At least they should even out soon. Jenn

I have only gotten one tripple yoker and that was on my birthday.... LOL... so far none others and never seen one til that one (and I have been eating farm eggs for 7 years, mom raised them before me) or sence.... if this one is... I will be sure to take pic and post it.

Yes there can be triple, and I've heard of a quad but I never saw it, so I can't verify that one or not.

Tes you are getting some odd little/ big eggs. Now what are the chances the one that laid the little egg is the same one that laid the big one as well. You know trying to make up for the little egg, she laid a great big huge double yolker?

Back
Top Bottom