From the mouths of Babes(local boys take on city hall)

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Stephens, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Stephens

Stephens Out Of The Brooder

Jan 2, 2009
    Waxhaw, NC
  2. Bec

Bec THE Delaware Blue Hen

That is so cute! I hope they get it changed!!! That was adorable when he was asking them each if they wanted some of the grain in his hand [​IMG]

3. Stephens

Stephens Out Of The Brooder

Jan 2, 2009
    Waxhaw, NC
    I just hope the site gets enough hits to make the city council take notice.

4. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    I hope that they are successful. Hard work and perseverance usually pay off in the long run. I am rooting for them!

5. onebuggirl

onebuggirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 27, 2008
    What a great learning experience for those boys and the city!! People need to stand up for what they believe in. That city needs to open its mind and become more supportive of people wanting to be self sufficient. It always ticks me off when people say they don't want thier neighbors raising chickens in thier backyard...well I really don't want my neighbor to have a stupid dog that they don't watch in my backyard!!! So why should neighbors have a say in my backyard..or yours? Do they pay your taxes??? NO NO NO so GOOD Luck to those boys I hope they get thier ordinance!

6. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Pity they can't get a petition signed by all the BYC members.....go for it boys and get your chickens.....I loathe city hall red tape and rules!!!!!!!!!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by