Front Yard Garden (PIX)

rebbetzin

Crowing
15 Years
Apr 4, 2008
Tucson AZ
Here is the view from the driveway as of yesterday (3/10/10)
31010WalkwaylookingEastemail.jpg

The Nasturshims are going quite crazy with all the rain and cool weather we have had this winter.
31010Nasturshimborderemail.jpg

Here are some Johnny Jump Ups and some Nasturshims.
31010JohnnyJumpupborderemail.jpg

Here is my new Iris bed. My neighbor gave me some bulbs this week.
31010NewIrisBedemail.jpg

I had some more Nasturshims in this bed.. but I carefully moved them across the walk, and they are still "happy" this am.
31010BedbyFrontWindowemail.jpg

It is still shady in that area, and hopefully they will last a while when the weather warms up. (If it does, it was 38 here at 9:00am!!

Hope you guys still buried in snow enjoy the photos of SPRING!!
ice_block.gif

Really lovely pictures-thanks for sharing them with us.
Spring has arrived here(for now) as of today-it was 80 degrees. Thing is, is that spring or are we getting ready to start summer already!

"It is still shady in that area, and hopefully they will last a while when the weather warms up. (If it does, it was 38 here at 9:00am!!

Hope you guys still buried in snow enjoy the photos of SPRING!! "

Thanks for the pics with green grass, thats what I miss the most!! Beautiful flower beds!!
We are happy when its 38 degrees at 9:00 AM, thats great for this time of year!!!
lol.png

Oh, those pics are beautiful and I so WISH it was like that here now....we went from snow to muddy soup.Sigh.

at least it has been sunny and 40 so the snow is melting fast.. i can actually see bits and pieces of grass.. still alot of snow to go but the chickens were so delighted to get out in the water puddles and mud today..they have been out about 8 times in the last 4 months.. poor things.. come on spring!!!!

So much green! Beautiful. I cant wait for ugly brown muddiness to go away here
smile.png

Sweet pictures! I did not realize AZ could have so much green.I am always picturing desert plants for that area! I need rubber boots just to get through my water soaked yard.I can't wait to dig.I have a front yard garden too.

Back
Top Bottom