I have a red sex link that has a small place on the comb that is black. It is not very big and does not seem to go away. It does not seem to bother her at all. She clucks the sames as always and is the size of the others. I heat the coop with a 250w red heat lamp. I wonder if maybe the heat lamp just didn't do the trick. The water froze in the back of the water bucket. Do you think it's frostbite? Also, my coop is fully insulated and small. Course it was -30 for a few nights. Still... I did heat it. It's bothering me. Did I do something wrong? I am really upset I might have caused it. Can I do anything for it?