Frustrated with eggbid

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rusty Hills Farm, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Rusty Hills Farm

Rusty Hills Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2008
    Up at the barn
    Is everyone having a problem with them or is it just me? I keep trying to open the links to the various egg auctions and nothing happens! There were 2 auctions yesterday that were interesting and 2 new ones today. Except I cannot get them to open. Yesterday's auctions are already over and I never even got a chance to read them let alone decide if I was interested!

In case this is not just me, I thought I'd mention it on here for the folks who have listings over there. If you are not getting bids, this could be why! Since it is only 7 am right now, I find it hard to believe the site could be THAT busy so early in the day and on a Monday yet!

Rusty

2. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    It's not just you, I couldn't get in at all yesterday and missed watching an auction.

3. needmorechickens!

needmorechickens! Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 2, 2008
    West TN
    Eggbid has been having issues...I have read other posts on here about it for the past couple of days.
    ~Rebecca

4. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

I just tried and I got in ok.

5. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Im not having any problems with it. [​IMG]

6. chickenlady

chickenlady Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 28, 2007
    Stillwater, NJ
    I've been having problems for 2 days now. Just have to keep trying. One minute its not working, next minute it is. Hopefully they get this resolved.

7. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

It took 25 mins for the page to come up last night! I thought it was just me. And no, I don't have dial-up. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by