Frustrating wry neck question!

Jcarnahan

Chirping
Dec 17, 2021
Hey everyone I have a wry neck question. One of my ducklings has been struggling and vitamin E and B help a lot but its been over a month and Im wondering if there is anything else I can do? It doesn’t seem to be going away completely which has been frustrating. Thank you all!

Could you post pics of your duckling? There are other conditions (spinal deformities, scoliosis) that can look similar to wry neck.

I've only dealt with wry neck in chicks, but it typically resolves quickly if it's due to vitamin deficiency - your description makes me wonder if there might not be something else going on.

Could you post pics of your duckling? There are other conditions (spinal deformities, scoliosis) that can look similar to wry neck.

I've only dealt with wry neck in chicks, but it typically resolves quickly if it's due to vitamin deficiency - your description makes me wonder if there might not be something else going on.
she is the one in the front. Shes not much of a duckling anymore. Her head isn’t back all the time it just gets thrown back uncontrollably when she drinks from time to time or if she gets scared. Ive wondered the same thing but im new to all this.
image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom