Frustration on waiting for eggs. Anyone else frustrated????

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by BlueBirdChick, Nov 24, 2010.

1. BlueBirdChick

BlueBirdChick On Vacation

Aug 13, 2010
    Absarokee, Montana
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Anyone else getting mad while waiting for eggs??? Ive got two people I'm waiting on. One is on here and I haven't heard whether they sent them or not. They've had alot happen right now in their life and Im trying to be very understanding.

And the second incident I had to order some eggs because I promised eggs then my hens stopped laying. I admit it was my mistake but I didnt know my hens were going to stop laying boy you should if seen the slack I got from alot of people on there saying this saying that. I haven't heard from that person either I dont know how many emails I've sent to her asking when those eggs will get to that person. Who knows whats going on but you think if there was a problem she would get ahold of me since I bought the eggs and am a customer. I havent heard anything about when they would ship out and its been a week and a half now.

Its frustrating because I got those eggs and someone is waiting on them and I know that they are probably getting a little frustrated with me. Its never ending is it ? Not sure what to do anymore I know that Im not going to do this whole crazy egg train anything anymore. Its not their fault but its left a bad taste in my mouth just like EBAY..
    Now Ive had some good experience with swapping eggs and getting eggs from friends. Its just so frustrating when you dont hear anything from them . [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]:mad::mad:
    [​IMG]:mad::mad::mad::mad:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. speedy2020

speedy2020 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 24, 2010
    I know how you feel. I got a new Brinsea Octagon 20 and expect to hatch some egg, but my hen stop laying for 6 days straight due to the cold weather.

3. Robert Blosl

Robert Blosl Rest in Peace -2013

Mar 1, 2010
    Silverhill, Alabama
    Do you know what time of the year people put thier breeding pens togeather? Its in the winter and the spring. Finding hatching eggs this time of year is rare unless you get barn yard eggs from people who flock mate. I would be happy to get Barred Plymouth Rock eggs out of Nebraska in Feb or March to get this guys birds. I am on top of his waiting list but the birds have not even layed yet.

You can order chicks from hatcheries now I think they may even have some eggs.

What breeds do you want?

I all ready suggested to Speedy a place in Eastern Washinton but he wont have any eggs till his birds start laying good.

My breeders are not even laying yet. I dont hatch for myself till March and April. bob

4. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    I'm just waiting for my girls to start laying.

I hope the post office doesn't mess me up on my New Year's Day hatch.

I have eggs coming from No and So CA, KS and hopefully WA and FL

5. Robert Blosl

Robert Blosl Rest in Peace -2013

Mar 1, 2010
    Silverhill, Alabama
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2010
  6. BlueBirdChick

Aug 13, 2010
    Absarokee, Montana
    Quote:Nice [​IMG]

7. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    It's still frustrating though.

I have polish hatched in March. NO EGGS

I have ameraucanas hatched the end of April. Only one or two have started laying and those are infrequent and small.

Glad I'll be hatching some more.

Maybe I can replace the free loaders.

8. BlueBirdChick

Aug 13, 2010
    Absarokee, Montana
    lol the freeloaders dont they become stew [​IMG] hehehee just joking

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by