FS 10 showgirls & 2 silkies - SE Tx

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by tx_dane_mom, May 20, 2008.

1. tx_dane_mom

tx_dane_mom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    I can take pix if requested, but I have a total of 12, so I would be willing to ship if someone was interested. I wanted silkies and not so much the showgirls. They are 1 mnth old. If no one here wants them, it will be easy enough to sell them locally, I just didn't know if someone might need/want them for a program.
    Kristi

2. SoleProvider

SoleProvider Out Of The Brooder

May 20, 2008
    I wonder how much it would cost to ship to zip code 48160?

3. tx_dane_mom

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    Express shipping (2 day) was $35 before the rate went up.

4. chickenman7

chickenman7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2007
    TX
    how much to ship to 79538 (Novice, TX)
    what color, and sex of silkies?

5. SoleProvider

May 20, 2008
    I would like a few pics-and how much for the whole gang. I wouldnt want to leave anyone behind:D

6. tx_dane_mom

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    Quote:I've never shipped before, but when I brought 10 chicks in myself it was the $35 mentioned before. I have to get pix as there are blue, white (probably splash), and this color I am unfamiliar with, that when looking online might be silvergrey? It's almost a barring pattern, but not black barring...possibly the birchen once they are matured. I will take pix tomorrow if someone is seriously interested.

7. tx_dane_mom

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    Quote:Here, I would sell them for $5/pc, but I'll take $50 total for them, plus the shipping cost, and whatever the cost of the box is, if you don't have one to send me to use.

8. SoleProvider

May 20, 2008
    Im not sure but did you answer that all chickie and shipping are 35 dollars or just shipping. If not how much for the chicks?

9. SoleProvider

May 20, 2008
    whoops gotcha

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by