FS- 12=extras fawn and white runner ducks-ship

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by AHappychick, Sep 10, 2009.

1. sandspoultry

sandspoultry Everybody loves a Turkey

Feb 10, 2008
    Eastern NC
    Do you have any pictures of your Blue and Fawn runner Drakes???
    Thanks,
    Sharon

2. OSUman

OSUman GO BUCKS

Apr 17, 2009
    Central Illinois
    are they SQ?

3. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    Quote:I have any number of blue drakes you could choose from [​IMG] I dont have individual shots but I will post the group shots I have and would be happy to take individual ones. I only have the one fawn drake, I do not think he is show quality although I did hatch him on Christmas from a BYC member. I will post pics in a minute gotta find them.

4. farrier!

farrier! Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 28, 2009
    Southern Illinois
    Sold!!!!

5. AHappychick

AHappychick Wanna-be Farmer

Dec 16, 2008
    westchester
    From left to right white hen (I think, could be the lavender hen) black hen, blue drake, mixed duck, blue drake, Blue Drake, blue drake they had not yet grown their curl tail yet but have since this pic was taken.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

that is the fawn drake standing up looking at the camera.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sandspoultry if you are looking for a drake you are welcome to them for free. I have 4 blue drakes and only want 2 and I do not want the fawn colored one at all since he is mating all my hens and I want only blue drakes over my various colors. I would have to get a box large enough to fit it since my chook boxes would not be large enough. but if you send a box I will send the duck or ducks for cost of shipping only [​IMG]

as for SQ I honestly do not know what the standard is for runner ducks, I have them simply cause I like them [​IMG]

ETA they dont all have the curl in the pics but they sure do now lol

Last edited: Sep 10, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by