FS: 12 Light Brahma eggs ~NY~ ships 4/30

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SundownWaterfowl, Apr 28, 2009.

1. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

I will have a set of 12 Light Brahma eggs to ship this tuesday 4/30.
    Standard size.

Price is $27.00 shipping included

Eggs will be shipped priority mail. Will be individually bubble wrapped and marked "FRAGILE", and "HANDLE WITH CARE"

will trade for White Bearded or Buff Bearded silkie hatching eggs of same quality, in a couple weeks, PM me.

Payment is by paypal instant payment only, and I cant guarantee hatchability due to shipping and your incubation methods. No refunds, returns, or exchanges.

I have had 3, 100% hatches this year, and another batch due May 1st. I have been getting 100% fertility.

See more pictures of my stock, and recent chicks here www.freewebs.com/sundownwaterfowl

SOLD and pm me for paypal address, include zipcode in message.

Ships to the lower 48 states only.

Thanks,
    Chelsea

[​IMG][​IMG]All of my chicks have been pure white/yellow as chicks. None of them have had any other colors on them when they were hatched.[​IMG]

See feedback here: http://www.freewebs.com/sundownwaterfowl/customertestimonials.htm

Last edited: Apr 29, 2009
  2. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Gawd, they are SOOO gorgeous. My Orloffs I got last week all candled clear, so I'm thinking I wasn't meant to have them...are you sure you don't want any other eggs in trade? [​IMG]

3. SundownWaterfowl

Quote:I wish I could. Right now both incubators are full, plus I dont have any other breeding pens for another breed.

4. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

Oh okay....I'll keep an eye on them...they sure are gorgeous birds! I have one LB left...her name is Gertude. She's such a sweetheart!

5. SundownWaterfowl

Quote:Thank you. [​IMG] Yes, they are such sweet birds.

========================================================

I now have 12 to ship tomorrow. $27 shipped. Post SOLD and PM me for paypal address. Will ship 4/30. I dont have any extras to include, so it will be for just 12 eggs.

Otherwise, they will be going into the fridge, as the bator is full.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by