FS 12 Silkie eggs KY

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Ky Chicken Fan, Apr 15, 2009.

1. Ky Chicken Fan

Ky Chicken Fan Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2008
    Northern Kentucky
    My silkies are laying like crazy, so I have 8+ eggs from my pen of partridge and buff silkies (it will be 12). Not show quality, but I am working on improving my stock, and I think I am getting pretty chicks. [​IMG] I have been having good fertility, mostly hatching partridge lately. Asking $18 with priority shipping and delivery confirmation, Instant Paypal only (no credit/debit cards). Post sold here and PM me for paypal information. Here are a couple of pics of some of my girls.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    and a few of some of my new babies. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 24, 2009
  2. Ky Chicken Fan

Ky Chicken Fan Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2008
    Northern Kentucky
    Last week's 2 dozen were sold, but I have at least 12 from this week for anyone interested. Had 6 yesterday, 5 the day before, so they are fresh. Can ship on Saturday morning, you should have them on Monday. [​IMG]

3. kysilkies

kysilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2009
    Elizabethtown, KY
    Wish we saw this a week ago, we just had them shipped and would have preferred local for sure...We'll remember you when we want more!

4. EricShane

EricShane Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2009
    SouthWestern Ohio
    I was actually just looking at your add on craigslist (if your the same person) a few minutes ago..

what part of N.Ky you around?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by