FS 4 offers welsummer, Blue Andalusian & BSL eggs Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by okiehen, Sep 3, 2009.

1. okiehen

okiehen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2007
    Oklahoma
    4 egg offers up for sale.
    Offer #1
    1 doz plus Blue Andalusian hatching eggs ready to ship Saturday.
    Shipping is 2 day priority USPS you will get the eggs on Tuesday. The postal service is non stop the box will keep moving over the weekend so no worries.

Pay by pay pal $24.00 shipping included.
    My Andalusian eggs ship very well with great hatch rates. With all 3 colors of chicks blue black splash, the blue is better than the parent birds with beautiful lacing. You can see young stock from my birds, pictures in the link. Fun to candle eggs.
    I'll add extras and package them with the best of care.

You can see pictures of my birds in my signature line.

The eggs are fresh collected today and the last 2 days the girls have started laying great and I have eggs eggs eggs.

Pm me for more info, or post a question.

Offer#2
    18 plus ready to ship Saturday
    I have a dozen plus of this wonderful cross that makes a black sex link chick. Welsummer rooster crossed on barred rock hens.

The chicks will be sex able at hatch the roo chicks will be black with the large white head spot and be barred when feathered out.
    The pullet chicks will be black and feather out black some could be chipmunk colored as well being partridge when feathered .

Will make a great dual-purpose choice, the pullets will lay large brown eggs and the roos will be big enough to process.

Ready to ship 18 plus eggs shipping included $20. pay by pay pal
    2 day priority shipping with USPS. I use the large 12 x 12 x 8 box and lots of bubble wrap.

I have hatched out some and have only the black chicks.
    Fertile fresh eggs my hatch rate was 95%. My new hatch I hatched out 9 of 10 all black I got 7 black pullets and 3 black roos.

My barred rock hens are production grade and my welsummer rooster is a full brother to my main welsummer breeder I kept him as a back up he is equal in quality.

Offer #3
    1 doz Welsummer eggs ready to ship today.
    $24 shipping included
    2 day priority with the USPS

Offer #4
    6+ Golden Lakenvelder eggs
    ready to ship $18 shipping included

I can do 2 offers for one shipping but no more than 2 doz eggs in one box.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2009
  2. okiehen

okiehen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Added welsummer and lakenvelder eggs
    I have the eggs ready to ship today.
    Will have more for Tuesday shipping.

3. GypsyChic

GypsyChic Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 24, 2009
    MO
    The Wellie eggs I received from you were gorgeous...In my bator waiting to peep [​IMG] You did a super job on packaging as well, all arrived safe & sound. <sigh> I need another bator!

4. ChooksChick

ChooksChick BeakHouse's Mad Chicken Scientist

Aug 17, 2008
    Larry, KS
    My Coop
    I have to agree with Gypsy- Okiehen's packaging is fabulous, and the Welsummer eggs are wonderful in color- I'm waiting on mine...but I'm still a ways off. I think I set them the 27th? I dunno...they're in 'bator #6, and it's marked on the calendar. Someone should stop me...hatched 54 this week, 70 due next week!!! [​IMG]

Wheeeee!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by