FS 6+ Bantam Cochin Hatching Eggs (NC)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by asher, Mar 23, 2009.

1. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    6+ to ship as soon as tomorrow. Eggs come from a flock of black and blue cochins. You can see pictures over there on my byc page, but will be adding new ones later today.

$20 including shipping and packaging for buyers in NC, SC, VA, WV, GA, FL, $25 including shipping and packaging for all other states.

Pay Pal only, no e-checks. First to post and PM me SOLD and can abide by those terms gets them.

I may have a few batches available over the next week or two as I am trying trying trying not to put any in the incubator.

2. La Unica Farms

La Unica Farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2009
    backswamp NC
    Where in North Carolina are you?? I would really like some more Bantam Cochins but our incubator is down right now. Do you have any chicks available? I am located in Eastern NC ( about 2 hours south east of Raleigh ).

3. asher

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    I don't have any chicks for sale right now, but would have no problem hatching some out if I knew I had a buyer(s) for them. I'm just trying not to hatch out much right now so I don't have a bunch of dibbies to care for with a new baby.

I'm a good distance from you, though, it looks like. I'm half way between Asheville and Hickory.

4. asher

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
  5. asher

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    I have a batch to send out tomorrow. Otherwise, they're going in the brooder and/or to a broody. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by