FS 6+ Bantam Cochin Hatching Eggs (NC)

asher

Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire
13 Years
Jan 26, 2007
Mountains of NC
6+ to ship as soon as tomorrow. Eggs come from a flock of black and blue cochins. You can see pictures over there on my byc page, but will be adding new ones later today.

$20 including shipping and packaging for buyers in NC, SC, VA, WV, GA, FL, $25 including shipping and packaging for all other states.

Pay Pal only, no e-checks. First to post and PM me SOLD and can abide by those terms gets them.

I may have a few batches available over the next week or two as I am trying trying trying not to put any in the incubator.

La Unica Farms

Songster
11 Years
Jan 18, 2009
backswamp NC
Where in North Carolina are you?? I would really like some more Bantam Cochins but our incubator is down right now. Do you have any chicks available? I am located in Eastern NC ( about 2 hours south east of Raleigh ).

asher

13 Years
Jan 26, 2007
Mountains of NC
I don't have any chicks for sale right now, but would have no problem hatching some out if I knew I had a buyer(s) for them. I'm just trying not to hatch out much right now so I don't have a bunch of dibbies to care for with a new baby.

I'm a good distance from you, though, it looks like. I'm half way between Asheville and Hickory.

asher

13 Years
Jan 26, 2007
Mountains of NC
I have a batch to send out tomorrow. Otherwise, they're going in the brooder and/or to a broody.

Top Bottom