FS 6 week old chicks, std cochin, bantam cochin and mixes SC

Godiva

Crowing
16 Years
May 17, 2007
Colorado
I have a number of chicks that need new homes. This lot is 6 weeks old. THere are two barred std cochins ( looks like they may be blue barred like their daddy but I have not looked at them in good daylight so could be wrong) THere are three bantam cochins (pet quality) one is barred, one is black and one is a really different light coloured one - not sure what you call it. It has a white breast and the other feathers have some pencilling (grey). Then there are 6 mixed breed chicks - buff orpington/cochin cross, welsummer/cochin cross - some feather legged and some hardly any. Some pretty birds. They have not finished feathering in yet and would need to be in a brooder for a little while yet. These all hatched under the same hen so get on fine with each other, eventually will probably have to separate the banties out unless you let them free range or the big birds will crush the little ones when they start mating games.

I would like $25.00 for the lot- if you want only one or two birds let me know and we can negotiate prices depending on what you want. Only local pickup, near York SC

Last edited:
You have a PM from Jackson, New Jersey

P5020854.jpg

Last edited:
COme on folks - the main thing I am after is nice new homes for these chicks. I can negotiate on price and if you only want a few that is fine.

Back
Top Bottom