FS 8+ bantam frizzle cochin eggs~~SOLD~~

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Poison Ivy, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2007
    Naples, Florida
    I have some I can ship out tomorrow. $15 includes shipping. PM for paypal addy. Thanks

Last edited: Mar 31, 2008
  2. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    What a cutie pie. Just hatched my first bantam cochins and some look just like that.What color do you call that. Mine cam from blue/black and white cochins in together so I assumed the white on there was due to the mixed colors? But if you only have blue/black and splash? Maybe not. I have one frizzled baby that looks like it will either be white with blue feathers mixed in or splash.

Very cute.

Marie

3. Poison Ivy

May 2, 2007
    Naples, Florida
    I have a blue cochin roo with black frizzle girls. I've not been able to keep one long enough for it to grow up. They sell to fast as chicks. I had amerucana chicks that hatched out black with some white and once it grew full size it was all black. I not sure what causes the white. I'm not good on the color genetic thing. lol I get lost when I read it.

4. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Oh, ok. Thanks. They sure are cute. Will have to keep you in mind for more eggs later on.

Marie

5. sky

sky New Egg

Feb 23, 2008
    Do you still have this chick? I am interested. I have 5 full grown chickens, but I purchased them all at the same time. How long before the baby can safely meet the older chickens?

6. marie_martin

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Sky, I think the offer is for the eggs. Not the chicks??

Marie

7. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    These are bantams?

What a cute baby [​IMG]

8. Poison Ivy

May 2, 2007
    Naples, Florida
    yes