1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

FS: Alpine & dairy goats- Ohio (44281)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by OneCuteShasta, May 30, 2007.

1. OneCuteShasta

OneCuteShasta Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2007
    Tropical oHIo
    One is an alpine wether and the other is a small mixed dairy female. Both are friendly and tame. Up to date on vaccines. They are NOT dehorned. NO SLAUGHTER HOMES! These are too nice of goats. I am looking for a good home for them and they CANNOT be separated as the doe lost her mom at 1 month old and is very bonded to the male. They will need to be with goats their own size, and their fencing needs to be stronger than chainlink- especially the gate. The wether is 2 yrs old and the doe is 1 yr. old. She's never been bred. $100.00 OBO for the pair. Serious inquiries are welcome.

2. froggy

froggy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    dickson,tennessee
    where are you locater at?

3. OneCuteShasta

Apr 4, 2007
    Tropical oHIo
    Wadsworth, Ohio [​IMG]

4. froggy

froggy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2007
    dickson,tennessee
    Well I am in tennessee but would love your goats.Lisa

5. OneCuteShasta

Apr 4, 2007
    Tropical oHIo
    We're putting the sale of the goats on hold for a little while. The male has come down with pinkeye. I'll repost when it is cleared up.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by