FS Ameraucana and Barred Rock/Ameraucana hatching eggs $20 dozen

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Sebrightmom, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Sebrightmom

Sebrightmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    I have a dozen eggs for sale. Right now, I have 7 Barred Rock eggs. I have Barred Rock hens in with a Black Ameraucana rooster. I have 6 Ameraucana eggs. These eggs are from my old hens. The eggs are very light blue almost white. These hens were laying blue eggs this spring. The hens were moved 10 days ago from being in with a black and blue rooster. They are now in with two Lavender roosters from John Blehm. Pictures of one of the Lavender roosters and my black rooster are on my website. I will add any eggs I get today. I usually get atleast 4 more.

Price is $20 which includes shipping. I would like to ship these today or tomorrow. I accept paypal.

All of my Ameraucanas meet show requirements. Many of been shown and done well.

2. Sebrightmom

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    I will trade for a dozen bantam polish white crested blue or blacks. My son saw these at a show and really wanted them. He is three. He was very upset at me because I wouldn't get them for him. I would like to show quality but would consider any others.

3. KatyTheChickenLady

KatyTheChickenLady Bird of A Different Feather

Dec 20, 2008
    Boise, Idaho
    SOLD!
    as long as you can send tomorrow AM sending paypal now.
    thanks. the birds I hatched from you earlier in the year are our favorites!

Last edited: Sep 16, 2009
  4. KatyTheChickenLady

KatyTheChickenLady Bird of A Different Feather

Dec 20, 2008
    Boise, Idaho
    oops I don't have your Paypal address please send.

5. Sebrightmom

Jun 26, 2008
    Greencastle, IN
    THe eggs are sold.

KatyTheChickenLady, I am so glad you like them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by