FS: Ameraucana/EEs Woodstock *sold*

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by FlightsofFancy, Sep 7, 2008.

1. FlightsofFancy

FlightsofFancy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2008
    Canton, GA
    Regretfully parting with 1 silver EE started pullet, 1 Wheaten Ameraucana started pullet, 1 Black Ameraucana Cockrel. Cockrel has very nice green coloring from Paul and Angela Smith.
    All are friendly and eat out of your hand, come when called. They have been free ranging and handled by children daily. Very healthy, just wormed. They are really great chicks and I hate to part with them (especially the cockrel!), but they don't fit into my color scheme.
    Group price $30 or BEST OFFER. I will also consider splitting the group or trades for LF Buff Brahmas or Bantam Buff Cochins (hens or pullets only).

Last edited: Sep 9, 2008
  2. FlightsofFancy

Jan 22, 2008
    Canton, GA
    here is a picture of the kids....
    [​IMG]

3. puddinbabe

puddinbabe Out Of The Brooder

Jul 5, 2007
    If you were to be in the Athens, GA area anytime soon, I would take the hens. I've been looking for some well-handled girls for awhile.

annie

4. FlightsofFancy

Jan 22, 2008
    Canton, GA
    I could always meet you half-way. What do you think?

5. puddinbabe

puddinbabe Out Of The Brooder

Jul 5, 2007
    We're actually in Winterville so half way looks to be around to Mall of Georgia area. I could meet you there one afternoon/early evening to exchange the girls. If this works for you, please let me know. If someone wants to keep your group together and can take all of them I totally understand. Feel free to PM me!

6. FlightsofFancy

Jan 22, 2008
    Canton, GA
    I REALLY need a home for the roo. I wish someone would take him!! He is beautiful, comes from great lines, is all green and black **NO PURPLE** Could be show quality.
    Lets wait and see if I can place them together and if not I will get back to you.
    Thank you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by