1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

FS - Bantam Black Frizzle Cochin Cockerel - SE OK

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Cuban Longtails, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Cuban Longtails

Cuban Longtails Flock Mistress

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    I have a black frizzle cochin (bantam). If anyone wants him, let me know or he goes to make a small pot of stew. I'm in SE oklahoma, I'm willing to meet halfway or take him to Chickenstock.

I am not able to ship him, so don't ask. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2008
  2. rusticacres

rusticacres Out Of The Brooder

Sep 30, 2008
    Okemah, Oklahoma
    Hi

Do you still have your frizzle? We would be interested. We are located near Okemah, OK Where are you?

3. Cuban Longtails

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    I'm near Antlers, OK. Yes, I do still have him. [​IMG]

4. rusticacres

rusticacres Out Of The Brooder

Sep 30, 2008
    Okemah, Oklahoma
    I am not real sure where that is. But not too close to me. Do you ever come this way? Or have an interest in coming to our corn maze with your family - maybe we could make a deal of some kind. My daughter has one frizzle but she wants to get more right away. Any suggestions?
    THANKS!

5. Cuban Longtails

Sep 20, 2007
    Northeast Texas
    How very cool! We were just talking about the corn mazes this past weekend, as we've never been to one. Let me talk it over with my family tonight and I'll be back in touch with you. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by