FS bantam cochin quartet. SC. PICS added 'SOLD'

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Godiva, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Godiva

Godiva Chillin' With My Peeps

May 17, 2007
    Colorado
    I have three bantam cochin pullets (pet quality) and one bantam cochin cockerel for sale. There is one blue pullet and the other two are white. The cockerel is barred. They are all about 7 months old and are great little layers. They are all fertile - no problems there, have hatched a few chicks from them already. I call the roo Paddy, and the girls are Celeste (blue) Mistral and Bianca are white. THe two white girls are a bit too feisty with my 2 year old son - have quite a peck on them [​IMG] I would take $25 for all of them, would rather sell them all together. I only do local pickup - near York SC. PM me if interested, thanks

Last edited: Dec 13, 2008
  2. Godiva

May 17, 2007
    Colorado
    Is no-one interested in these guys? I am willing to flex on the $ amount - my main wish is to find them a new home. I thought someone might like a ready made flock. I will try and take some pics of them all later on.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2008
  3. Godiva

May 17, 2007
    Colorado
    Here are a few pics (old beat up camera, sorry [​IMG] ) of the cochins today.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Godiva

May 17, 2007
    Colorado
    I guess these guys will be going to freezer camp - will wait a few more days but then they have to go. [​IMG] let me know if you want even one of these...

5. kbbeale

kbbeale Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2007
    Adkins, Tx
    Awwww, I wish I lived closer I'd take them. I have a soft spot for bantys. I love the rooster. He's gorgeous. I hope they dont make it to the freezer. What about craigslist?

6. Skitz

Skitz Skitz15k

Nov 11, 2008
    Texas
    Can you ship I really want them!

7. Godiva

May 17, 2007
    Colorado
    I might try craigslist and the local market bulletin too. I am sorry but I just don't want to ship the birds. I don't like the idea that something could go wrong and then the birds have suffered or even maybe died in a horrid way. We'll give it a try and see what comes up.

8. chickNjake

chickNjake Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 3, 2008
    east tn
    I hope something works out! unfortunately you're 4 hours away! [​IMG] i hope they don't go to freezer camp! somebody will take them! [​IMG]

9. bigmike&nan

bigmike&nan Chillin' With My Peeps

I can't stand the thought of these birds being killed. So I'm gonna make you an offer you can't refuse (LOL).

If someone is truly interested in getting these birds but the distance has been holding you back, I'll spring $30.00 for gas...
    I'LL SEND THE WILLING ADOPTEE THE FUNDS VIA PAYPAL

Now this offer has big strings, you HAVE to send me photos of you collecting the birds and then having them safe and sound in your
    home (coop, whatever). My wife and I really love cochins and it's an infamnia to me that some harm would come to them because
    soemone can't afford a little travel money...

OK FOLKS LET'S GET THE BALL ROLLING TO PLACE THESE LITTLE ANGELS.... THEY ARE ADORABLE

YOU KNOW YOU WANT THEM

YOU KNOW YOU NEED MORE CHICKENS

YOU KNOW THE MISSUS (or HUBBY) WON'T REALLY NOTICE THERE ARE MORE...

It's The Holidays, let's get The Spirit Moving here people...

10. EllyMae

EllyMae Chillin' With My Peeps

Go to iwanna.com because I think they have a SC section. I know around here, if you list them in the IWANNA they don't last long at all. Check it out before you turn them into a 32 piece meal. I am working on hubby, he is giving me the evil eye though. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by