FS - Black Copper Marans - feathered legs - French standard - GA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bargain, Oct 14, 2009.

1. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    We have been blessed with some beautiful Black Copper Marans (feathered feet, French standard) we bought as one day olds from Copper King on this board. These are Wade Jeanne line, C-1.

Here's a picture of them.
    [​IMG]

The price for these 6 eggs is $35 which includes selecting, carefully packing, packing materials, priority shipping and confirmation delivery. If extra(s) are available at the time of shipping, I'll include those as well.

We are a chemical free farm and farm full-time. We feed our animals with the best feed, sprouted grains, fresh grasses, treats from the garden and loving care.

We take the business of wrapping your eggs very carefully. Please look at our feedback located here: http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=pcz6aC_klXJDTE8H01hR-RA
    It
    takes over an hour for me to wrap a small shipment of eggs.

Please let us know if you have any questions or need more information.

We'd be honored to serve you.

Have a blessed day.

2. Happy Chooks

Happy Chooks Moderator Staff Member

Jul 9, 2009
    Northern CA
    My Coop
    Ooooh, I just might have to hit you up in the spring.

Bargain is a pleasure to deal with. My eggs arrived in 2 days from GA to CA. They are incubating now. Packaged beautifully and not a single one broken.

3. mstricer

mstricer Overrun With Chickens

Feb 12, 2009
    Ohio
    is there another link to ur website, urs is not working

4. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    We full time farm. We do hope to have a website complete by early Spring 2010. With 20 acres, all our vegetables and animals and 2 of us, time is so scarce.

I'd be glad to send you any information you might like by Pm or e mail. Thanks for your interest and please let me know how our farm can help you.

Have a blessed weekend.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by