FS: Blue Laced Red Wyandottes~Light blue guineas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by asher, Sep 17, 2007.

1. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    I am in Western NC, half way between Asheville & Hickory. I need to move these and need quick pick up or quick payment. (I will ship, express, but need shipping $ and box fee in addition or you can send a USPS box to me as I currently have none.)

4 approx. 8 week old light blue guineas ~ BEAUTIFUL color. Be glad to provide pictures. $30 for all 4.

Quad of blue laced red wyandottes ~ about 3-4 months old. $60

Trio of blue laced red wyandotte adults, roo is from great lineage ~ beautiful, proven, hatching out beautiful babies. The pullets were selling for about $30 each for me in the Spring. $50

Various black or buff cochin chicks, ages just hatched up to 1-2 weeks old. Blacks from Judy Gantt lineage, buffs are unknown lineage, but we will be showing them this Fall. $5 per chick

(We'll be taking some of these to the poultry auction this coming Friday night in Asheville, but would love to sell them before hand!)

2. peeps7

peeps7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    Will the guineas stay around the house? My grandmother wants guineas and she has 22 acres of land. Will they stay around the farm?

3. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    Oh yeah, Can I see some pictures of all of them?

4. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    I honestly do not know a whole lot about guineas. Just kind of fell in to getting these. heh So I'm not the one to ask about that.

Here's a picture of two of them that I took yesterday. I'm sick at the moment, but can try to get a better picture as soon as I feel good enough to get out to the coop.

[​IMG]

5. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Cindy's guineas appear to be lavenders. They must be cooped up for six weeks before releasing, then they will probably stay around the farm.

6. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    I would love to have them but I need to make a phone call real quick, I'll give you an answer in a little bit.

7. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    I have another question, what are the genders or do you know?

8. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    I made my call and I want them. I still want the answers to my questions though.

9. peeps7

Aug 26, 2007
    North Carolina
    I EMAILED YOU!!!!! [​IMG]

10. Corey NC

Corey NC Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    North Carolina
    I just bought some of these this past weekend. 3 BLRWs and 2 Cochins (1 black and 1 buff).

Here are some pics -

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by