FS - central AR - Iguana - Sheep

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by arllcountrygirl, Apr 14, 2009.

1. arllcountrygirl

arllcountrygirl lavender nutt

I am having to cut back on everything but my birds.
    I have a 2 1/2 ft iguana (friendly) that comes with lamps, heat, also a huge nice cage. cage is 3ft x 4ft x 2ft -- Asking $500 OBO

Also have a Katahdin ewe with two babies by her side - they are about 2 months old. male and female -- They must go together. I am asking 250 for all.

Thanks Amanda

2. arllcountrygirl

1 cockerel and 5 pullets - light brahma - about two months old -

Pair of Serema

Quail d/anver roo

Adult Muscovy Ducks $20 each

Mixed Tom Turkey

apha paint gelding 4 yr old $800 OBO

paint stud 9 months old $500

chicks - bantam and standard $3 and up

Flemish rabbit buck $20

Pharaoh Quail - $5 each - adults

3. scrambledmess

scrambledmess Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2008
    NW Ohio
    1 cockerel and 5 pullets - light brahma - about two months old -

I am interested in these. How much? Would you be able to hold for a month? We are going on vacation Saturday and then I need to build something quick to hold them until their coop would be finished.​

4. arllcountrygirl

Quote:I am interested in these. How much? Would you be able to hold for a month? We are going on vacation Saturday and then I need to build something quick to hold them until their coop would be finished.

They are $40 for all 6 - I will hold for a month as long as they are paid for and you pay a $10 boarding fee. You would have to paypal it all ahead of time. Thanks

5. scrambledmess

Sep 26, 2008
    NW Ohio
    Let me talk to my DH when he gets home tonight. But I think it will be a go! Thanks! Talked to him already, I coudln't wait. It is a go! PM for you.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  6. arllcountrygirl

Just let me know - [​IMG]
    I have had several calls but nothing wrote in stone yet - I might even be able to meet you somewhere - it just depends on when you are thinking of getting them. I do travel quite a bit. [​IMG]

7. scrambledmess

Sep 26, 2008
    NW Ohio
    We are trying to figure out a quick coop. We were going to build quite the elaborate one. But there is a chance we are moving, so we want something smaller and more portable. I feel like I am back to square one and in a rush, but we will get it. I am so excited! I sent you a PM to let you know I paid. If you have any chicks left when we get there, we may be open to those as well. but don't feel obligated to hold anything for us. Thanks again!

8. arllcountrygirl

LOL!! I always have chicks.-
    I have silver sebrights hatching at the moment. You never know what I have running around here [​IMG]

Thank you so much and I look forward to meeting you. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by