FS: Chickens--Texas--Will Ship

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by crzy4peafowl, Apr 11, 2009.

1. crzy4peafowl

crzy4peafowl Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2008
    Texas
    Standards:
    Golden Cuckoo Maran Hen(laying) $25

Bantams:
    Black Japanese Pair (Breeders) $40
    Black Mottled Cochin Pair (Breeders) $40
    Blue Cochin Hens(Breeders) $20 ea

Black Mottled Cochin Pair (2 mos. old) $25
    Blue Cochin Hens(2 mos. old) $15 ea

We are NPIP certified. Ship to many states. If you would like to see pics please pm. If you would like an estimation on shipping fees send a pm with your zip so that I can get an estimation.

2. Crunchie

Crunchie Brook Valley Farm

Mar 1, 2007
    Maryland
    If I wasn't about to blow my chicken budget on a new incubator I would be interested in a pair of mottleds....ugh, I just can't right now (you should see the face my husband just gave me when I mentioned it [​IMG]). Pen space is a big issue for us right now as well. But I have one little lonely roo from the eggs I got from you earlier this year. And I am absolutely smitten with that little bird. [​IMG] So somebody buy these chickens and save me from myself!! [​IMG]

3. boobooblueeyes

boobooblueeyes Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2009
    Cut and Shoot, Texas
    Where in Texas are you, I am near Conroe. Would you be willing to do a pick-up. I would love to have the young pair. Bonny

4. crzy4peafowl

crzy4peafowl Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2008
    Texas
    We are located in Kingsville. My husband goes to San Antonio/ Austin/Cedar Park on a regular weekly basis. So I could definitely get them that far to you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by