FS Chicks and pullet in Western Pa

FLF

Songster
12 Years
Sep 19, 2007
Portersville
I've got chicks coming out my ears, so I was hoping someone might be interested my extras...

I have about 5 or so Black Australorp (mom)/ Buff Rock(dad) Chicks. Hatched throughout this past week. $1 each, straight run. They are the dark chicks in the photo.
blackaustralorpbuffrockchicks061508.jpg

I have a Silver Laced Cochin Pullet, hatchery stock, hatched somewhere around about 4 months old. $8

I also have about 5 Black Ameracauna chicks, hatched today. From Dipsey's eggs, true Ameracaunas. I had a good hatch
smile.png
$2.00 Each, Straight run.
Photo is of older birds also hatched from Dipsey's eggs.
amercauna1.jpg

amercauna4.jpg

I have a Barred Rock Roo, about 1 or 2 months old, free to a good home.

Due to the hot weather, and the age of the chicks, this is local pick up only. I can possibaly meet at the Butler Tractor Supply (16002), Cranberry Township Tractor Supply (16066), or New Castle Tractor Supply.

Would consider trading some chicks for a good blue or splash Ameracauna Roo, or a black or blue silkie pullet/hen.

Thanks!

Hi debbie, I would be interested in the Black Ameracauna and Black Australorp (mom)/ Buff Rock(dad) Chicks. I am wondering if you are coming this way anytime soon, not sure If I can get a ride up there.

Do you still breed silkies.

Thank you
Brandi

I could probally swing by after work sometime this week... Let me know what days might be good for you.

I do still have silkies, though two are broody, and just hatched out the Ameracaunas. The rest aren't quite laing yet. Free loaders, they all are!

Debbie

Yea they can be like that, but I sill love them. My silkies havent been having good hatches, so I been giving them chicks. They are the best moms.

I will be home all day today, wensday, tursday, and friday. Which ever works for you.

I will email you my number in case you need to reach me.

Back
Top Bottom