1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

FS-Chinese Crested Hairless male in Indiana

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by robbobbin, Mar 16, 2008.

1. robbobbin

robbobbin Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 28, 2007
    I am posting for a friend. She needs to find someone to take on the responsibility of her 4 month hairless chinese crested. She paid $500 at 10wks old and now would like $250 obo.
    She did not anticipate how difficult potty training a little dog can be. I'd take him, he's very loving, but we already have 3 dogs.
    Contact me for more info-I know the dog quite well.

2. cocosandy

cocosandy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2007
    Stamford, CT
    contact me about it w. pics....I have 5 small dogs and a big place...depends on the dog...but Id be interested. I'm in southern CT.

3. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    Thats the kinda dog Meesh has on the avatar!!

4. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    I always wanted one of those! I can't do the price, though! Good luck to your friend.... [​IMG]

5. cresty

cresty Out Of The Brooder

Jan 26, 2007
    I have three chinese cresteds and will attest to how difficult they are to housebreak and the crazy thing is they are not stupid.....far from it! They are just Master Manipulators. They also have an invisibility gene that allows them to disappear and thereby leave you little presents behind the couch. Honestly.....ask ANYONE who has a crestie and they'll tell you the same thing.

If you friend decides she can't part with the little guy, have her email me and I can give her some pointers to help out with the housebreaking. It IS possible.

Good luck.
    Karey
    [email protected]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by