FS- Female Standard Poodle- Apricot 1year

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CrazyFowlFreak, Jan 22, 2010.

1. CrazyFowlFreak

CrazyFowlFreak Pine Hill Farm

Apr 24, 2009
    WV
    Hi all, I am looking for a new home for my female St. Poodle, Fifi. She is 1 year old, NOT spayed, loves kiddos, dogs, cats, etc. I have recently begun working, and between my Lupus, RA, and now work, she is not being cared for as she should be. I really want her to go to a wonderful home that will give her the love and attention she deserves. I am looking for an adoption fee to ensure she finds a good home. PM me with interest.

edited for spelling error

Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  2. crosbygroup

crosbygroup Chillin' With My Peeps

Do you have any pictures of her? It might help people to fall in love with her [​IMG][​IMG]

3. dinahmoe

dinahmoe Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Sep 19, 2009
    central georgia
    wish you were closer~!!!!!

4. CrazyFowlFreak

Apr 24, 2009
    WV
    I am taking some tomorrow, even though she needs groomed. She's so sweet and floppy when she needs a trim. [​IMG]
    As always, I will be happy to meet somewhere within a 1.5 hour-ish distance from 25979 [​IMG]

5. MomtoSyd&Emma

MomtoSyd&Emma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2009
    Southern VA
    I am trying to figure out how to sneak her in past the DH lol I adore Poodles we had our last one put to sleep 3.5 yrs ago, she was a silver mini, and I fostered a litter of 10 standard puppies and their Momma for 6 weeks when a friend had to go out of town to take of her friend that was dying, I adored those puppies, they were whites and creams! OMG tooo cute!

6. CrazyFowlFreak

Apr 24, 2009
    WV
    LOL She is a dollbaby. Maybe he wouldn't mind;)
    By the way, the price on her is NOT $600, I'm not sure why the listing says that on the main page.

7. NoVA Chicks

NoVA Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 6, 2009
    Falls Church, VA
    How does she get along with other animals?

Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  8. CrazyFowlFreak

Apr 24, 2009
    WV
    She is wonderful with our other dogs and animals. (a 1.5lb chihuahua, an 8lb. American Hairless Terrier, a 20lb. Feist mix, another St. Poodle, two cats, and chickens, guineas, and peafowl) I finally found my camera battery and have it charging while I'm at work. I will post pics tonight [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by