FS: Girls Clothing lot sizes 6 & 6x

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Cetawin, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    I have some clothing of my DD's that have been sitting in a box waiting for another little girl to claim them. They are gently used and much loved but as she is now 13 years old, no need to keep them around any longer. So here's your chance to get some nice clothing for a little girl you know or that lives with you, for the cost of one of the dresses. Great for a little girl size 6 or 6x and even smaller girl that needs some growing room [​IMG]

The lot includes:

denim teddy bear dress size 6x in an overall style shown above..

[​IMG]

denim dress with embroidered flowers size 6x

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

poly/cotton leotard style long sleeve top size 6x with matching pants/leggings

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] (they are hanging over a hanger but are full length)

closeup of the hem area

[​IMG]

This is a one piece short set with a zippered back and ties for behind the neck in a size 6/6x

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is a cute little cotton sundress with a bow and flower on the front in a size 6x

[​IMG]

This little purple skort type shorts is a size 6x and has a shorts look from the back and a skirt look from the front

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These red skort type shorts are a size 6x by levi strauss have 2 rear pockets and 2 front pockets with a wrap aruond style front

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These short have a wrap around front skirt style in a size 6/6x by Cherokee and are made of a soft denim with embroidered flowers on the lower front corner

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This nice dress, size 6 by GirlsCode, has an attached bolero style jacket top of a beautiful detailed burgundy with black acrylic over a dress of burgundy/deep wine color. This dress was worn once but could use a light shave because of the shredding properties of the soft acrylic fabric.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This little blue dress is a size 4/5 but it is adorable and has 2 front pockets

[​IMG]

Also included is a pair of small Barbie gloves to keep little hands warm.

[​IMG]

All of the items have been laundered today and are now folded up nicely in a box waiting for a new home.

I accept paypal or money orders. Please pm me with any questions you may have.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by