FS Grey Jungle Fowl (Sonnerat)

Royal Oaks Ranch

In the Brooder
13 Years
Jan 22, 2007
Northern Calif
I normally do not sell eggs. This auction is strictly to help educate people who dont know about this breed, due to a dishonest seller on eggbid selling Bengals as pure....I HATE dishonest breeders!
This woman is knowingly doing this and states the buyer should know that they are not pure by going to the site that she has pictures on... However she is not telling anyone else that they are not pure, nor did she change her auction description...Only reason she admitted they were not pure is because I told her that her birds looked mixed.. She stated she had bought them at an auction so it was her own fault for not knowing they were crossed at the time...but she said if someone buys them as pure she said that its not her fault since she did not say the word PURE in her de*****ion... She simply calls them Grey Jungle Fowl... Yes I notified Eggbid with her emails that prove she knows they are crossed...Dishonest people just tweek me to no end.. Specially since whoever wins her auction will think they have pures then in turn sell the offspring as pure..

SO for everyone that asked for eggs and was told I dont sell eggs..... Well here is your ONE chance to buy some from me I am hoping the people who bid on her birds will cancell their bids when they see what pures should look like..
Here is the link-- Have fun

http://eggbid.com/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=1179998036

Geez Rae, With 10 hours left on the auction, you already have 10 bids and are up to $49 for 4 eggs!! That is awesome!

Thanks for all the information regarding the true vs mixed Grey jungle fowl. It really pays for the buyers to do their research before spending large amounts of money on an auction.

chel

They are very beautiful birds. Good luck with your auction.
smile.png

Well IM glad I did it
smile.png
Ive gotten alot of emails thanking me for the pics, some asking more questions about everything from mixes to what to feed etc... and plus I met another breeder!
IM about to set a dozen in the incubator
smile.png
Cant wait till little fluff balls start to hatch
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom