FS - Hand quilted Pillows - Rooster and Patriotic - FREE SHIPPING

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ChandlersChickens, Apr 5, 2009.

1. ChandlersChickens

ChandlersChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2008
    Delphos, OH
    These pillows were made by my MIL. She doesn't like the internet so I am helping her out [​IMG] They are $35 each (shipping included). I will take a money order or Paypal.

This first one is a red, white, and blue Rooster. Handquilted, pre-printed panel made into a large, overstuffed pillow with a 2 1/4" country ruffle.

[​IMG]

This one is a red, white, and blue ship "I Love America!". Handquilted, pre-printed panel made into a large, overstuffed pillow with a 3" country ruffle.

[​IMG]

The quality is excellent!! She has been quilting and sewing for about 40 years and teaches a quilting class.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  2. O.M.G [​IMG] I LOVE that Rooster pillow!
    I wish I had the paypal to buy it right now....

[​IMG]

3. ChandlersChickens

Jun 8, 2008
    Delphos, OH
    So do I! My husband is gonna call her and tell her to find more chicken prints to quilt with. [​IMG]

4. magsrags

magsrags Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    Oh..very nice work! [​IMG]

5. ChandlersChickens

Jun 8, 2008
    Delphos, OH
    Thank you! She does great work, but the camera doesn't quite do the quilting justice.

6. ChandlersChickens

Jun 8, 2008
    Delphos, OH
    Price lowered. If anyone wants any other pictures, then I can take some. There is a lot of handquilting on the face of each pillow, but it doesn't show up too well in the picture.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by