FS Homemade Easter Candy (PA)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by therealsilkiechick, Mar 27, 2009.

1. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    I'm makeing homemade Easter candy again this year so I thought I'd see if anyone else might be interested in buying any. I have added a candy photo album on my website with some samples u can see them here - http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/21791624

I
    have alot of molds i got to dig out so all r not posted there yet. i'll add em as i make samples to see. Click on the pics to see bigger pics, details, size, weight and prices. the intro page has my email addy to send ur orders to, paypal only please so i can ship asap after they r made fresh to order.
    thanks,
    silkie

2. Bullet

Bullet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 14, 2009
    Mt. Pleasant
    How much are you charging for the candy? I love the chickens!! My zipcode is 48893

3. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    it varies for each piece but for the molded chocolates 75 cents and ounce. if u click on ea pic it will say how many ounces and price above pic.

for peanut brittle it is $7 a pound or $4 for half pound. choc covered pretzles for rods r $1 ea or for bite sized pretzles $8 a pound or $5 a half pound. for pretzels i can add sprinkles too if wanted or do white drizzled with cashmere or cashmere drizzled with white choc. old fashioned hard rock candy is $5 a pound(i have to look see what flavorors i got yet).

shipping is by weight and zip or flatrate whichever is cheaper. when ordering please let me know what choc u want me to use to make ur items or for pretzles how u want them cuz these r not already made and ready to go i do them to ur custom orders fresh.
    thanks so much!!
    silkie

ps. i love the chickens too!! i have like hulk, spiderman, winnie the pooh and pooh friends and stuff too if i can find them. i'm going to look for more molds i got so i will try to add more things later.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
  4. grandmacuppapup

grandmacuppapup New Egg

Mar 27, 2009
    Hello All,[​IMG] I am a Newbie .I just ordered my first set of peeps and they should be here in about 3 weeks. I was raised on a farm as a young child:p an had chickens ,but that has been many Moons Ago:/ ,for sure [​IMG]. was neat to read that people still make their own Easter candy .I don't do the candy anymore , but I still make Homemade Peanutbutter Eggs. I am lucky if I even get 1.LOLJust wanted to say Hello an hope to get to chat with some of you ,as I venture into the BackyardChicken Coop.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by