FS in MI Bantam Orps barred rocks/black sex links - UPDATED

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by vicki2x2, Oct 22, 2008.

1. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    Blue/Black/Splash orp bantams - 2 roosters (1 black, 1 splash), 2 pullets( both black), cockerals are 17 weeks, pullets are 14 weeks, came from 2 different breeders $30 for all

10 barred rock or BSL chicks, not sure now what the breed, because they were packing peanuts and evidently BSL male chicks look very similar. *$5 for all 10, now 2 weeks old*

Located between Lansing and Jackson. Willing to try shipping if you provide the box and pay for shipping.

updated to remove sold birds

Last edited: Oct 29, 2008
  2. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

Hi Vicki! I pm'd you.

3. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Would you ship?

4. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    I guess I could if you provided the box. I have never done it before, but I am willing to try. What are you interested in?

5. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    These are still available. If anyone is interested. I travel around the state on occasion and might be able to meet someone part way, if that helps.

6. leasmom

leasmom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2008
    I'm in Livonia and I'm looking for four more. Do you come to the Livonia/Farmington/Westland/Canton etc. area???

7. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    I don't usually get over there, but sometimes I go to Dexter/Chelsea area. Which are you interested in?

8. leasmom

leasmom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2008
    Man, too far for me. Sorry.

9. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

[​IMG] I, personally, am interested in the barred rocks if you can "guesstimate" their sex. I've read on some posts here about sexing them based on the white spot on the back of their heads. [​IMG]

10. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    Here are some pics of the orps. They are not great because it has been raining here the last few days, but will give you some idea. The splash & black cockerals are 17 weeks, the two black pullets are 14 weeks and the last pic is the youngest one, just 10 weeks and blue.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 29, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by