FS- MI - BLRW Pairs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by vicki2x2, Apr 15, 2009.

1. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    I had fun hatching this winter, but I’m afraid I went a little overboard!! [​IMG] I have BLRW ranging in age from 31/2-5 months. The colors range from splash, light blue, dark blue and black laced. I am selling these in pairs only, as in, a pullet and a cockerel, or you are welcome to buy as many cockerels are you want for only $5 each!! I will try to match them up like a light with a dark, etc but will try to honor requests.

These will be pick up only, no shipping. I am happy to try to meet someone and often travel to Lansing, Jackson and other nearby areas. First come, first serve. Cash or paypal only. $20 per pair

Here are some quick snapshots. Not the best, but I was in a hurry and by myself. Edited to add, yes, there are a few SLW in the background of some of the pics, those are not for sale! [​IMG] Also keep in mind, they are young, so are still in that ugly stage! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 20, 2009
  2. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    Willing to try shipping, if you send me the boxes. I will charge actual shipping.

3. WiseChicks

WiseChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Hudson, WI
    OH! Very interested in the Black Laced! Let me figure out how to get a box to you!

Katie

4. 1mommahen

1mommahen Love My Cluckin' Coop

Mar 20, 2008
    NJ
    Vicki, a little off topic, but are those all hens or a mix in the pictures? Trying to sex my 5 week olds! Thanks, pretty birds!

5. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    A mix, good luck! They are hard to sex early! [​IMG]

6. Blueroo63

Blueroo63 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2009
    N.Texas
    hey Vicki Pm you about some BLRW let me know if it's possiable that you have any of the 5 month old babies in the splash

Last edited: Apr 20, 2009
  7. ChikeeMomma

ChikeeMomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2009
    Mid Michigan
    Vicki,

Just letting you know that I pm'd you in regards to the BLRW. Thanks!!!![​IMG][​IMG]

8. WiseChicks

WiseChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Hudson, WI
    Vicki -

I am interested in a black-laced girl and a black or dark blue boy. (All of my girls are splash, so I want to add some darkness to the blue.)

Bluroo63 has kindly offered to send you a box for me when she sends her box.

Let me know what my total is, and I will paypal you ASAP.

Thanks!!!!!

Katie

9. melissastraka

melissastraka Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2009
    Hoquiam, WA
    PM'd you

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by