FS: MI Welsummer eggs 12++

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by vicki2x2, Apr 3, 2009.

1. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    Beautiful dark Welsummer eggs. These are nice healthy birds, all breeder stock, not hatchery birds. They are hardy and great layers. I prefer instant paypal. Eggs pics were taken last week. Asking $32 that includes shipping!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 11, 2009
  2. steelshot

steelshot Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2008
    North Carolina
    Nice Willies, I love mine. Nice eggs too:thumbsup

3. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    Thanks! I must say, they are one of my favorite breeds! They are easy keepers, great layers, hardy, and I just love those dark eggs!! [​IMG]

4. emsevers

emsevers Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2008
    Carlton, OR
    I was wondering if I could get an order of these shipped out next Monday the 13th. I'll send you a pm as well. If so "Sold." My mom has been wanting some of these really bad and you have beautiful birds. So let me know if that would work.

5. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    No problem! I can send them whenever you need. I have plenty, so if anyone else needs some, offer still stands.

6. Freebie

Freebie Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2007
    Bloomingdale, MI
    I would love some, but have to wait till someone goes broody. And I would only want 6. I am not sure, but 12 seems like alot for 1 hen to sit. If more than one goes broody... what do you think and what would you charge for 6?

7. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    I can do 6 for $20 shipped. I always add extras too!

8. Freebie

Feb 4, 2007
    Bloomingdale, MI
    Wow, thanks for the quick reply. I really need to wait for one of my hens to go broody. Sydney has not missed a spring yet. She is an awesome mom. Will you have eggs most of the spring/early summer?

Last edited: Apr 6, 2009
  9. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    Yep, just send me a message when you are ready and I should be able to send them right out. [​IMG]

10. Freebie

Feb 4, 2007
    Bloomingdale, MI
    gosh, I am so excited now. I just love how beautiful those welsummers are. and the eggs. ahhhh...now, I just need a broody spell to make her go broody.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by