FS: MI Welsummer eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by vicki2x2, Feb 24, 2009.

1. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    These are all very nice birds, I got some from a couple different breeders here in Michigan, including our own Sam (Opa). Nice colored eggs. The pic below is from last fall but is similar to the eggs you will receive. I am asking $15 for 6+ or $25 for 12+ and that includes the shipping. Fertility has been checked, eggs are in the bator and progressing nicely! The other pics are of the gang free ranging last fall, you know, before all this blasted snow and cold!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Opa

Opa Opa-wan Chickenobi

May 11, 2008
    Howell Michigan
    When you consider egg color and what the bird looks like it's hard to beat welsummers. Real pretty birds Vicki

3. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    Thanks Sam! I really like them! They are hardy, love to free range, lay really well and have beautiful eggs. I love their coloring too! I had that one nasty rooster, but he was the one and only one I had from a hatchery, not sure if there is a connection. This rooster is nice and respectful. I named him Trill because he has a neat call, with a little trill sound to it.

4. Hooterville

Hooterville Chillin' With My Peeps

Would you be able to ship me 6 of these around March 9th? I have 4 girls now and just love their personalities and their eggs! [​IMG]
    I have several other eggs arriving that week and would like to set them together. Just let me know and I can send paypal payment.
    Becky in WV

5. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    Sure Becky, would you like them mailed the 9th, or arrive around the 9th?

6. WiseChicks

WiseChicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Hudson, WI
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thanks! I needed a good laugh today!

7. Hooterville

Hooterville Chillin' With My Peeps

Could you ship on Monday--the 9th? that way they should arrive during that week with the rest. PM me with your paypal and I'll send you my payment.

Thanks so much!! [​IMG]

8. JanieMarie

JanieMarie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2008
    Georgetown, Minnesota
    Just want to say I have some of Vicki2x2s Wellies hatched just before Christmas and they are turning into really beautiful birds! Beautiful eggs and great packaging! And one of the roos is trying to crow already. I think he hears the other roos in the barn and figures he better step up! [​IMG]

9. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    Sure Becky, I will send them out on the 9th. Thanks Jane Marie, I am glad you like them. [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  10. vicki2x2

vicki2x2 Super Chick

Feb 9, 2008
    Central Michigan
    Eggs are still available, the ones for Becky aren't until March 9. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by