FS Mille fleur x Japanese Eggs /GA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by becky3086, Sep 21, 2009.

1. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    I am going to offer some of my mille fleur d'uccle x BTB Japanese eggs again. I have these together for a project that I am working on and just realized that I just hatched 8 of them, have 4 or 5 pipped in one incubator and 6 or 7 of them incubating in the other, plus the grown ones in the pen. I guess that is enough to start the project off with, lol. I am asking the same $12 including shipping that I did the last few times. These birds are quite small and mild tempered. I should have 7-9 eggs by Wednesday.

Here is a picture of the chicks:

[​IMG]

Cockrels and pullets:
    [​IMG]

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I have some of this cross myself (from my own birds). They are so pretty and have the temperament of a d'uccle. If you don't have d'uccles, they are just the sweetest little birds!! I think they are my favorites [​IMG] One of these days I'll have to trade with you Becky, but my only remaining jap hen is broody now [​IMG]

3. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    I really like these too and am anxious to see how the colors turn out, then will breed them back to the hens although, sometimes I think these are just perfect the way they are. I like the feathered feet and little muffs, lol. [​IMG]

4. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    These are still available. I think I have 18 in the brooder now (yes, I wish I was kidding) and still more hatching, lol.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by