FS-Mix Breed Eggs-LA - $12

joyeux

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jun 18, 2009
Kentwood, Louisiana
I have 12+ mixed breed eggs available for testing. I’ve never shipped eggs before and would like to practice a bit. I have several roosters and a bunch of hens that are all free range, so I don’t know who is fertilizing what. I can ship later this week, on Wednesday or Thursday but can wait until next week if you need me to. All eggs shipped will be no older than a few days, and I will date each egg so you know. I am only asking $12 to cover shipping costs and packing materials.

The hens I have:
Black Australorp
Easter Egger
Black Jersey Giant
Buff Orpington
Barred Rock
Welsummer
Marans (Blue, blue copper and cuckoo)
Rhode Island Red
New Hampshire Red
Red Sex-Link
Black Sex-Link
Golden-Laced Polish
Ameracauna
Cornish X
Black Turken
Silver-Laced Wyandotte

Roosters:
Mixed Breed
Black Jersey Giant
Ameraucana
Red Sex-Link
Easter Egger
Game
Blue Copper Marans

I might have missed a few breeds, but that’s the majority I believe. If you'd like pictures of some of the birds, I can post them.

Thank you for looking.

34724_eggs1.jpg

Polish hen, blue copper Marans roo and blue Marans hen

34724_eggs2.jpg

Easter egger hen to the right, Welsummer hen center, easter egger roo and two Welsummers in the far left

34724_eggs4.jpg

Mix roo at the top, to the right a black naked neck (she has a pea comb and lays HUGE green eggs), Buff Orpington hen, Rhode Island red hen, New Hampshire red hen and black Jersey giant hen

34724_eggs7.jpg

Mixed roo, he has a pea comb

34724_eggs11.jpg

Game roo, I have two that are very similar that just showed up at my house last year. Though I don't know their past, they seem very healthy and vigorous. They are smallish and not very aggressive

Last edited:
big_smile.png
Thank you, hensplease and farrier! for your interest!
I'm working on getting some photos right now and they should be up later today.
I'll be using Dipsy Doodle Doo's guide on how she wraps eggs.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=17-wrapping-packing-eggs

If anyone has some helpful hints or suggestions, I'll be happy to hear them!
I can ship out as many eggs as people ask for, it just may take a week or more. If more than one person asks for eggs, I'll only ask for $10 per dozen.

Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom