FS-NE Ohio-Pickup only- Backyard flock, 21 birds total! +bonus chicks!

6littlechickies

Songster
10 Years
May 12, 2009
Burton, OH
Due to some recent additions, it has become necessary for us to reduce our current flock.

Up for your consideration today is a readymade flock , just add shelter, food and water!
tongue2.gif
This sale will include 9 two month old chickens, 3 pullets that have been laying for about two months and NINE adult hens of your choice, FOR A TOTAL OF 21 CHICKENS!!! This will give you layers right away and your family can begin enjoying your own farm fresh eggs!

Let me tell you a little about what you will be receiving. The 9 two month old chickens are from our original flock and hatched out personally by me. There are two light colored birds but the rest are mostly black. One is a mix between our Buckeye Roo and our Easter Egger hens, that offspring should lay olive colored eggs! The 3 pullets are brown egg layers (bought from TSC in April) and have been quite prolific about it! I am getting an egg every other day from each of them, some one per day. The 9 adult layers are just over 18 months old and have been laying for about a year now. ALL of them lay brown eggs.

YOU MAY PICK YOUR ADULT HENS FROM THE FOLLOWING BREEDS (ALL PUREBRED!): BR, BJG, RIR, WEL and SLW

I am asking $150 for this flock. This comes out to less than $8 PER BIRD!!!

SPECIAL BONUS: IF YOU CAN PICK UP THESE CHICKENS BY OCTOBER 5, I WILL INCLUDE 3, WEEK OLD BLACK COPPER MARANS!!!! Don’t pass up your chance for 3 for FREE!!!!

Reply or PM me if interested. Local Pick up only.

Here are a couple pictures of the birds, the Roo and EE (light colored bird to the left in the pic) are NOT part of this sale.
31148_flock_july09_001.jpg

Here are some with the the 2 month old ones.
31148_flock_july09_005.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
do you mean the ones on the outside of the fence in the second pic? nope, those are a mix of EE hen and Buckeye Roo.

Back
Top Bottom