FS or Trade 3 y.o. Filly SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by australorpchick, Apr 15, 2009.

1. australorpchick

australorpchick Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 18, 2009
    Canyon Lake, TX
    This leggy beauty is Redwind. She is a just turned 3, chestnut Appendix. She is approximately 14.2 and should top out around 16.

Her sire is Halifax. His info can be seen at http://www.animal.ufl.edu/facilities/hrc/2009 Stallion Roster/index.shtml . Her dam is Skip N Sarah, a competitive reigning horse. Redwind can be registered.

My decision to sell Redwind did not come easily. I absolutely love this beautiful girl. Unfortunately, I am a first-time horse owner and a beginner rider. I just do not have the knowledge and ability to train her to her full potential. Keeping her with me would be a disservice to her.

She is halter broke, leads, loads, gives her front feet and has been lunged with and without a saddle. Considering she learned a majority of that working with me, I’d say she’s a very smart horse. She had her Coggins and vaccinations done in February 2009.

She loves kids, but is not a beginner’s horse. I will not sell her to a beginner. My asking price is $800, but will consider all reasonable offers. With her lineage and potential she can be worth much more. I will also consider a full or partial trade for an 8+ years old, broke, do-anything, go-anywhere, teach-me-how-to-ride, good-looking horse.

Please PM or email for more pictures, questions or to schedule an appointment.

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  2. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

Can you say "BEAUTIMOUS!!!!!" OMG I wish i was closer and had that $$.

3. australorpchick

Feb 18, 2009
    Canyon Lake, TX
    Just reduced her price to $800 or full/partial trade for a broke horse.

4. australorpchick

Feb 18, 2009
    Canyon Lake, TX
    Okay, so things have come up. Long story short, we're closing on some property in May and the funds used for boarding will now be going to pay for the mortgage. I really need to a find new home for Redwind this month. I've reduced her price further to $600, but will consider any reasonable offers.

Last edited: May 1, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by